The Stepmoms on a Mission (SMOMS) Members Forum is a community of Stepmoms, supported by Cathryn Bond Doyle, who are looking for compassionate, creative and effective solutions to stepfamily challenges. There are two levels of participation: FREE access to private written forums and one-time fee for support groups with Cathryn (live and replays). See details on Community Page.

For every NEW membership you need to click “Create an account” in upper right corner, review and accept our guidelines below this message, and select a username. Choose a nickname—NOT your real name—to protect your privacy. For returning Members, see “Login" in upper right.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do some of the abbreviations mean?
I finally found it! YAY! Some of these had me PIMP hahah Needed this chuckle this morning.
ok, I have searched and I can't find this one. SFB, I have seen it a few times.
Thanks for the abbv. clarifications!!!!
(01-21-2011, 11:45 PM)Me2He3 Wrote: This one is mine for DH's youngest daughter.....SFB stands for Sh!t-For-Brains!

I have been searching and searching for this one! LMAO! Now THAT'S a good one!!!
Honeybee - I, too, thought DH meant divorced husband! Smile

SMof4 - Thanks for the list! I'm a newbie and it's so very helpful!!
Okay what's PTA?

I thought it was Parent Teacher Association, but in the context it's been used, that's definitely not the case. I'm guessing something about Parental Time..... ? Help! Thx!
PTA= Princess Trantum Alot

Real Mrs P's name for her SD
Bouncing this to the top.

Cathryn - maybe this should be pinned to stay on the first page?
This was terrific - I had figured out many of them from context but some of them OSS, OSD, YSS, YSD etc were still escaping me....

THANKS!