The Stepmoms on a Mission (SMOMS) Members Forum is a community of Stepmoms, supported by Cathryn Bond Doyle, who are looking for compassionate, creative and effective solutions to stepfamily challenges. There are two levels of participation: FREE access to private written forums and one-time fee for support groups with Cathryn (live and replays). See details on Community Page.

For every NEW membership you need to click “Create an account” in upper right corner, review and accept our guidelines below this message, and select a username. Choose a nickname—NOT your real name—to protect your privacy. For returning Members, see “Login" in upper right.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
One way to see all the posts...
Hi Ladies, This is a site tip.

Some of you have mentioned not seeing some of my posts, new articles or special interest forums. Many don't realize that you have bookmarked the forum at the Participating Member Forum. Not a problem, but you may not realize that there are other forums with new entires.

If you bookmark the site, so you can log-in, at this page. CLICK HERE you will be able to see the little blue arrows indicating new posts you haven't yet read.

Also, I'm going to ask DaisyMae to post her tip about "today's post."

If any of you have other tips for being able to better use the site, please post it here. I know there is a lot of material here. Smile

Thanks Ladies, Cathryn