The Stepmoms on a Mission (SMOMS) Members Forum is a community of Stepmoms, supported by Cathryn Bond Doyle, who are looking for compassionate, creative and effective solutions to stepfamily challenges. There are two levels of participation: FREE access to private written forums and one-time fee for support groups with Cathryn (live and replays). See details on Community Page.

For every NEW membership you need to click “Create an account” in upper right corner, review and accept our guidelines below this message, and select a username. Choose a nickname—NOT your real name—to protect your privacy. For returning Members, see “Login" in upper right.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changing email...
I'm trying to change my email on here. I have looked for the activation email in ky spam and everywhere but its nowhere to be found. I don't have access to my old email.
(07-06-2014, 04:41 PM)StayingME Wrote: I'm trying to change my email on here. I have looked for the activation email in ky spam and everywhere but its nowhere to be found. I don't have access to my old email.

Hi there, That stuff is so aggravating. PM me and tell me the email you would like on your file and I will change it to whatever address you want. asap.

Sorry for the system hassles. That's why this forum is here. In the future you can always PM or email me. If I can't fix it, Chuck the web guy can...usually anyway. Do NOT reply with your email here please.

Standing by to help you, Cathryn