The Stepmoms on a Mission (SMOMS) Members Forum is a community of Stepmoms, supported by Cathryn Bond Doyle, who are looking for compassionate, creative and effective solutions to stepfamily challenges. There are two levels of participation: FREE access to private written forums and one-time fee for support groups with Cathryn (live and replays). See details on Community Page.

For every NEW membership you need to click “Create an account” in upper right corner, review and accept our guidelines below this message, and select a username. Choose a nickname—NOT your real name—to protect your privacy. For returning Members, see “Login" in upper right.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts
Big Grin 
I bring this book to the forum because it has changed my life. When I first began reading it, it gave me such hope and that really shifted my decision to get married. This book is about women, for women, on women's gifts, birthright, etc. It is a book that helps you understand your true power and how to stand in it - the divine feminine. All while having fun instead of staunchly sacred. It's basis is that a woman is designed to experience and reach for pleasure in her life (and how to do that, support that process) and in doing so honors herself and her highest good as well as the best for others around her.

Helped me embrace self-care while having skids, knowing it was healthy for me, giving me tools to keep this attitude in my life. We call it the pink bible. I did go on to the Mastery and became a certified SisterGoddess. I believe I would be in a black hole of depression if it were not for this content. How does it go? ...The teacher appears when the pupil is ready.

Enjoy!
Lisa