The Stepmoms on a Mission (SMOMS) Members Forum is a community of Stepmoms, supported by Cathryn Bond Doyle, who are looking for compassionate, creative and effective solutions to stepfamily challenges. There are two levels of participation: FREE access to private written forums and one-time fee for support groups with Cathryn (live and replays). See details on Community Page.

For every NEW membership you need to click “Create an account” in upper right corner, review and accept our guidelines below this message, and select a username. Choose a nickname—NOT your real name—to protect your privacy. For returning Members, see “Login" in upper right.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding previous post
How do I find the posts that I have commented on? Do I just have to remember which ones I commented on and go back to them or is there and easier way. Please help
In the index of threads, the first column that looks like a piece of paper will have an asterisk on it if you've posted in that thread.
Or if you click on your name in the top bar...where it says welcome back, Freida...there's a section in your profile that gives all the threads and posts that you've submitted.
Thanks EvilStepMother and LJB82 for answering Freida's question.

Freida, you can also use the search feature (to the right as you sign in) and that gives you several ways to search for topics, screen names, etc. Check it out if you need another way to organize the BB.

Welcome, Cathryn