The Stepmoms on a Mission (SMOMS) Members Forum is a community of Stepmoms, supported by Cathryn Bond Doyle, who are looking for compassionate, creative and effective solutions to stepfamily challenges. There are two levels of participation: FREE access to private written forums and one-time fee for support groups with Cathryn (live and replays). See details on Community Page.

For every NEW membership you need to click “Create an account” in upper right corner, review and accept our guidelines below this message, and select a username. Choose a nickname—NOT your real name—to protect your privacy. For returning Members, see “Login" in upper right.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make subject headings bold?
I noticed that most people's subject headings are bold but mine are not. I am wondering how to make them bold, because they look better?

thanks!
(05-31-2009, 08:49 PM)prairiestepmom Wrote: I noticed that most people's subject headings are bold but mine are not. I am wondering how to make them bold, because they look better?

thanks!

If you are referring to when your threads are listed on the boards, they are bold when new replies are posted and you have not read that thread (just like in your own email box). Once you have read that thread you will no longer see the title in bold on the board.

You will not see your own new thread as bold because you have read it so to speak.

Ann