Register as Guest (free for 30-days) or Paying Participating Member. Join other women supporting each other while gaining insights & creating positive solutions.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can have a new username anytime...
01-22-2016, 09:27 AM,
You can have a new username anytime...
Hi Ladies, just a note to let you know that if you ever want to change your username, all you have to do is contact me via PM or email or text.  Tell me your present username and the new username you want and I will change it asap.  I just have to be on my computer and it is easy peasy...takes 5 minutes.

When we make the change ALL of you old posts will have your new name and your old username will disappear from the forums.  It is a way to create a fresh start or give yourself a new layer of protection if you suspect anyone has "found" you here at SMOMS.org. Do remember to PM your sister SMOMS OR make an announcement on the general board so we'll know it's you...if that's what you want.   You are always welcome to give yourself a clean slate here as well.  the choice is yours.

The forum doesn't let you do it yourself yet I am always happy to make this happen for you, Cathryn