You need to register, to read and write on the "Registered Members" forums. Join other women, eager to find compassion, insights & solutions to stepmom challenges.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please order from Amazon via our site Link!
10-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Please order from Amazon via our site Link!
Hi ladies, One new way, we can earn some money for the site is to get to your amazon account via the link in the upper left corner of each forum page. We've haven't even earned $15 yet, but if SMOMS order via Amazon we get a couple of % points of the sale.

That could add up over time and help defray some of the cost for running the site. It will not increase the cost of your purchase. If that works for you, I'd appreciate it, Cathryn
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2011, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2011 03:33 PM by megs.)
RE: Please order from Amazon via our site Link!
Hi Cathryn

I would do this with pleasure (I use Amazon several times a year) - but I use the amazon.co.uk site. Does this also work for you through through the UK Amazon site? Or is it only through amazon.com?

amazon.co.uk is much cheaper for me than amazon.com
Find all posts by this user
12-24-2011, 12:17 PM
FDH has and amazon account, so I passed on the info, told him to come here first and click the link. :0)
12-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi Megs, Excellent question.
I'll copy and send to Chuck so he can check that out.
I'm not sure about that.

Smomintraining, thanks for that. if it is bookmarked than it is a quick, no hassle alternative way to get to your amazon account.

Appreciate it. I have to find some ways to pay for this site, my mortgage (since I closed down my consulting practice when my husband got sick) and most importantly, find a way to pay for all the things Chuck and I want to do for the site. Very exciting ideas and I'll share in the new year. Please tell you FDH to buy tons of stuff. LOL

Thanks Again.
Megs, I'll get back to you.

Cathryn